Siem Offshore’s vision is to be the leading provider and the most attractive employer. To support this vision, we have designed and operate an integrated Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) management system.
Our QHSE philosophy is based upon internationally recognised standards and is supported by management commitment, personal accountability, training, fairness and performance measurement.
Accordingly, we are committed to
- Meet or exceed all applicable QHSE laws, regulations and industry requirements related to our work activities in each and any country of where we operate.
- Strive for zero harm to personnel and property by holding health and safety as our first priority.
- Strive for zero oil spills and minimize the impact of our operations on the environment.
To fulfil our commitment, we will
- Ensure that all personnel, whether working directly for us or on our behalf, works responsibly and will meet our QHSE standards in recognition of being held accountable for individual performance, and the performance of those working under our supervision.
- Treat QHSE issues with equal value to financial, production and quality issues.
- Provide the resources, training and development to ensure that work is carried out safely, professionally and with full consideration for environmental protection.
- Require every employee to take personal responsibility for his/her own and others safety and towards meeting quality, health, safety and environmental objectives.
Everyone working for Siem Offshore has a duty to comply with this QHSE Policy. By so doing, we believe we will create a professional QHSE culture and continuously improve our QHSE performance.