- Overall responsible for assigned vessels in our fleet. This include technical support, monitor vessel performance, ensure compliance with our standards, class and regulations, plan and arrange for class dry dockings and follow up maintenance onboard.
- Follow up contracts and clients on new and existing projects.
- Budget and budget control including order approvals
- Interface with other departments such as Chartering, Crewing, HSEQ and Purchasing
- University degree within marine operations or relevant maritime education.
- Experience from similar or relevant position, preferably from operating vessels world wide.
- Good communication/negotiation skills in English and Norwegian, both orally and written.
- Team-player, collaborator and knowledge-sharer.
- An exciting and challenging position in an international environment
- A dynamic, team-oriented and rapidly growing company
For further information, please contact
Operation Manager Jon August Houge +47 38 60 04 72 or
HR Director Vibeke Johnstone + 47 38 60 04 82